Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Update

So I am offically 5 weeks pregnant! Seems weird since we know the actual date of fertilization and implantation, but they still count from my last period! The first ultrasound will be at 7 weeks, that is when we will find out if we are having 1 or 2 babies! so only two weeks to go and we will reveal what we chose to implant! It has been fun to see and hear what people think we chose, thanks for participating in our fun survey! stayed tuned to find out the results!

5 comments:

  1. Wahoo! I am so excited for you guys! Very happy we will get to see you at Christmas time too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were so excited to find your blog! Congrats on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the news! I'm glad after all that craziness that things are going as planned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great!! Congrats guys!! I hope you are feeling great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Susan and John!
    Nice to see your blog! Love it! Congrats! Now I'm excited to find out!

    ReplyDelete