Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Christmas Vacation.

Once again John was awesome enough to let me go visit family while he stayed home to work! This time I flew to Salt Lake to visit my wonderful family. Every year we have a Christmas party with my mom's side of the family and I haven't been able to go for the last couple of years, so I was dying to go, and yes this trip too was worth every moment. I don't think there is anything better the Temple square at Christmas time! And then to be able to spend it with some of the greatest cousins a girl could have, well that just makes it all the better.






Can I just say I have the best family! While there me aunts threw me a baby shower! SO sweet of them!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could've been there a few days earlier. Miss you! hope you are doing good and feeling good!

    ReplyDelete