Thursday, May 27, 2010

Maybe Sooner

So I had an appointment with my OB yesterday and as usual she checks out my swelling, because it is so bad! So bad my gums are swelling and I have to wear my retainers cuz it is pushing my teeth apart! yuck! Well swelling is one of the symptoms of preeclampsia so she always checks me for the other symptoms but I haven't had any others until yesterday. So she had me do some labs, and some other fun tests I won't share, and if they come back positive she will induce me Friday morning! Holy Smokes! so we could have our babies tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Wowzers! That is crazy and awesome! Let us know if you have them earlier. We may have to move their pictures up to the 5th. Good luck! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck sweetness... you'll do great!! I have been induced with all 3 of my kids and me personally i wouldnt do it any other way. I love having my babies on the monitor so i know that they are safe... Good luck and can't wait to see your angels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Susan and can totally sympathize with you! I got toxemia with Braden and my feet were huge (apparently all of me was huge as my own grandma told me I looked like a covered wagon!) I put on 15 #'s overnight and they put me on bed rest! Scary stuff! Wishing that all is going well your way and I can't wait to see pictures of your new crew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Susan I am sure the babies are here! WOOHOO! I hope everything went ok. Let us all know ASAP!

    ReplyDelete